Welcome to IRS Facility Maintenance cleaning
Enjoy a sparkling clean work without no worries.
• Maintenance cleaning in all areas Cleaning of floor coverings and surfaces (textile and non-textile)
• Hygienic cleaning in the sanitary area (wall tiles, floor coverings, sanitary facilities, mirrors, etc.)
• Hygienic cleaning in the kitchen area (tiles and fittings, putting the dishwasher in and out, etc.)
• Cleaning of computer, telephone and office equipment
• Cleaning of inventory and furniture
• Laundry services home help
• Laundry and curtain cleaning
• Spot removal punctually or carpet cleaning upholstery cleaning leather care
The maintenance cleaning is defined in this country as repetitive cleaning work after specified intervals.
The cleaning work can be done daily, weekly, monthly or even at the intervals individually requested by the customer.
As a rule, maintenance cleaning includes the following activities:
This includes wet wiping desks, maintaining computer equipment, cleaning doors, radiators, light switches and window sills.
Sucking upholstered furniture and cleaning office chairs also fall into this area of responsibility.
Emptying, disposing and cleaning the ashtray and trash bin, taking into account the waste separation. Removal of cobwebs and finger marks.
These include the hygienic cleaning of urinals, toilets, sinks and mirrors.
Add to that the cleaning of the wall tiles and the wiping of the floor.
Further tasks include the filling of consumables such as towels and toilet paper as well as the emptying of trash cans.
Cleaning the floors, so sweeping and wiping or vacuuming.